Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hip Deep

Some deep-seated psychological something-embedded deeply in your psyche-enabling or disabling you-or keeps you at a place where your engine in revving comfortably but never getting out of "park" and into "drive"...

What is this place where I am eternally tormented with the angst of a thousand Greek gods and demons who never were? Only in the soul of the poet can we know! Borrowing the stillness of a dark night skye as deep as the dark blue sapphire, comes the tiger into that little opening of the jungle..

Don't run. You know I will get you.

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Getting some spam, I see. Judging by your content, you may enjoy . I went ahead and posted this site to my del.icio.us account for further reading.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home